2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting a dog with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for Herbs to begin working.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
For any further questions you may have about your Nutra Bites™ don’t hesitate to reach out to our Herbalist through our online chat available FREE OF CHARGE on this website.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. May be contraindicated with pre-existing kidney disease. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Active Ingredients (per treat):
Olive Oil (Olea europaea) 0.19 g
Parsley (Petroselenium crispum) 0.03 g
Peppermint (Mentha X pipertae) 0.03 g
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 0.03 g
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum) 0.03 g
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) 0.01 g